This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) @RosaAcosta in DimepieceMagazine/Lavish Lane...

Does this gal TAKE BAD PICS?

Blogger's update: These STILL might be my favorite pictures of Rosa Acosta... (2/9/12) This first picture was my screen saver FOR A GOOD YEAR...

















































I will let her speak on the pics...


From her Twitter account:



"in the first pic my @ss looks like a happy face and the 3rd pic i like the way my tatas hang"







Go HERE to see what she is talking about in the third pic...


Lavish photos:

I am going to leave a pic out so that you can go THERE and check it out. Trust me. You wanna go...















A bonus picture:Rosa Acosta and Gloria Velez

Share:

1 comments:

Pigskin Loving Lady said...

I want to take some pictures and then get them photoshopped. I'm pretty sure my ass and breasts would make me some money. If nothing else, get me a few more clicks on my sight, lol

ssshhhh

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...