This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Affirmations for Living- Derrion Albert.

Excerpt from a handwritten list of "Affirmations for Living" that Derrion Albert wrote: "I would surround myself with people who bring out the best in me," the list reads. "I would rid myself of the negativity in my life, inc......luding friends... and significant others. I would do something nice for someone, just because."

Thanks Cyn....

Blogger's Note: Just in case you were wondering what kinda young man the young boy in Chicago REALLY WAS, those were his words. His dreams. Doesn't sound like someone involved in bullshit to me. Just saying...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...