This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

This is WHY they should have not put their relationship..

...on the air.

Tahiry and Joe.

I feel bad too but now they gotta have it aired over the airwaves. I thought it was bad when people get wind of Facebook statuses/arguing messageboards/or have the same friends online and offline. This situation here is just...I don't even know what to say.

Oh wait, I know ya'll think it is fake. Carry on...As you were...

Share:

1 comments:

Steph B-More said...

they both are a mess. honestly. like he does thrive off that and she is known because of him. they kinda stuck.

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...