This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Shyne facing deportation/signs with BlackWall St./Czar

Well...That is interesting....

Link:

I wonder if he will get deported though? It was said the he went straight to the Federal Detention Center upon release.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1623220/20091006/shyne.jhtml

The former Bad Boy rapper (born Jamal Barrow) was scheduled to be released from prison Tuesday (October 6) after serving more than nine years of a 10-year sentence in connection with the 2001 Club New York shooting involving Diddy and Jennifer Lopez.

But his release is now under review, as representatives for the rapper revealed to MTV News that the Brooklyn MC is being detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement at an unspecified facility in Western New York State. Officials are determining whether or not to deport the rapper, who was born in Belize, a rep explained.

"Shyne is currently in federal custody while his future immigration status is determined," the rep said in a message to MTV News. Shyne attorney Oscar Michelen emphasized to MTV News on Tuesday afternoon that Shyne has not been released, contrary to media reports.

Blogger's Note: He really doesn't NEED TO STAY HERE TO GET MONEY OR ON. He could leave and still get it poppin'. Get a work Visa to tour here and be good. I am just saying...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...