This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

We are WINNERS around here. Deb Model Search Jassabella

SHE DID IT! She is one of the models they have chosen to be a Deb Girl IN THE DEB GIRL MODEL SEARCH.

We win around here. From the ground up. Understand that! She is not 'known'. She had no help getting started. Just her and her dream to do modeling. Guess what? She is a model!




Congratulations gal!!

"Kimbriel Shokes received
the highest number of public
votes, and along with the votes of
Jay and Deb, she is being named
Grand Prize winner! She will take part in
a prom shoot for Seventeen Magazine, and will receive; a makeover for the prom shoot, roundtrip airfare for two to Philadelphia, hotel accommodations, meals & spending money, a $500 Deb Gift Card, and a Seventeen magazine subscription.
We are also pleased to name Jasmine thomas as
First Place Runner-Up! As First Place Runner-Up, Jasmine (Jassabella) will take part in the prom shoot for Seventeen magazine, and receive: a makeover for the prom shoot, meals and hotel accommodations, and a $200 Deb Gift Card!
Both girls will also be featured on debshops.com and in 350 Deb Shops across the country! Congratulations! We are thrilled to have you both as the next Deb Girls!
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...