This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I can finally talk about it. High Dep/Freeway....

If you follow the blog, you noticed a 'REVISION' in the http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2009/08/high-depinition-production-presents.html post. I kinda let something 'slip' out of the bag in regards to him and Freeway. Well NOW I CAN TALK ABOUT IT!

He has just been named...Well just watch the video below and you will see what has taken place....



Again, I know you thought I was just putting cats up here JUST BECAUSE I knew them, they were cool or whatever. No. I put them up here because they were talented and I that one day PEOPLE would begin to notice said talent and big things would happen for them. This is the SECOND example in less than a week. The first was Jasabella. Now it is High Dep. Oh and and lets forget the young man Sap. Congratulations to both of you for your work thus far and continued success to you both!

As you can see, the boy Freeway has some fire in the chamber too. All you Freeway fans be on the lookout. He appears to be on his way back. I ,for one, will welcome him back. I miss hearing him on record.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...