This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@Stalley....mixtape...Lincoln Way Nights..





Go get it here...

1. See The Milq From My Chevy
2. Slapp feat. Rashad | Music Video [Dir. by Coodie & Chike]
3. 330
4. Hercules
5. Chimes Of Freedumb feat. Rashad
6. The Night feat. Rashad
7. Pound
8. The Sound Of Silence
9. She Hates The Bass
10. Hard
11. Assassin feat. John Mayer
12. Go On
13. Milq n’ Honey
14. Monkey Ish (RIP Pimp C.)
15. Tell Montez I Love Her
16. Lincoln Way Nights (Shop)
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...