This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Mixtape release/locations) @therealsap's #SurpriseSurprise releases TOMORROW on @datpiffmixtapes! 2/17/12







If you happen to LIVE IN DELAWARE, you can get the CD today! Here are the locations. 

Sam's Music Connection in Fox Run Plaza
Suite 302 Barbershop on Route 40
Flavor on Main St in Newark
One Stop on 4th St. in Wilmington DE
 Malik's Corner Store West 5th St. in Wilmington DE




It will be available HERE, at www.nerdatthecooltable and of course on DATPIFF.COM tomorrow if you do not live in DE/and or prefer to get your version off of the Internet.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...