This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) Whoo Kid's Untold Stories - Big Pun Pulling Out An Uzi On Him [Chapter 5]

This story is interesting because it sheds some light on the whole 'bottle incident' with Jay-Z and Pun. I also NOW know why I can't find that Sauce Money song where he dissed Pun.. It was because of this incident. lol I really need to transfer that Whoo Kid mixtape..smh Sidenote: I found it interesting that 50's site did this interview in light of the fact of the 'issue' that he had with Pun from his 'How To Rob" verse..(Which Pun DID respond to on his last record..)
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...