This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) Ricky Rubio X Blind behind the back pass..



Shoutout to Michael Smith. I was looking for this and it popped up in my TL. So thanks to him.

For me, it was never really about HIM it was the way the 'Wolves' drafted him that year..@ drafting umpteen pgs.. I thought Flynn sat unfairly. I could see the kid could pass. I thought his scoring needed improving and he has done that it seems. Despite his averages in Spain.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...