This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) Jennifer Lopez X Bikini X UNAIRBRUSHED photos..

Would love to know who owns the pics..(I don't..Probably don't want to feel the wrath of Jenny for fear she might be upset.)

Before I put them up though, I would like to say I didn't put them up to clown. She is in her 40s WITH TWINS. Her looking 'human' to me is good money. Now I know that some of you have been waiting for your shot to 'take shots'. If it makes you feel better. (shrugs)..Understand though before kids, at 31, she looked better than A WHOLE LOT OF FOLKS who were a WHOLE LOT YOUNGER than her.

Shit, I hope was are WRONG about them 'leaking' and that she is gonna release 'em JUST LIKE THIS. @ however they are intended to be used. I wouldn't mind being 'wrong' at all. Trust me. 







Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...