This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) @JenevaTweets X Go on ahead and get familiar with her..



Black and German...(In case you are trying to 'figure out' what it is you see in her..) Candid shot FIRST as I always do. So you know it is real...


She makes me want to rethink doing the 'Girls in Glasses Series all over again. Wish more would pose with them on..

She seems to do it all. Fully clothed. Barely clothed. Even some 'not sexy' but still smoking pictures.. Outta Tacoma, Washington...




All you 'models' out there. THIS IS A MODELING PICTURE.. Just so you know..

Don't get it twisted though. She can do 'this' too...










Share:

1 comments:

The Niftian said...

It is safe to say that I now have a favorite model, right behind the Nigerian Powerhouse and that other cutie (wakenegro or something, lol)...this Jeneva....WOW!

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...