This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Interview/music) Zo! (@Zo3hree5ive) : The Full Interview on WDET....



Zo! and 'Tigallo CURRENTLY working on new material...


Hot link below..





Zo!: The Full Interview: [Zo!](https://twitter.com/#!/zo3hree5ive "Zo!'s Twitter Feed"), Detroit native, Foreign Exchange collaborator, and creator of New Soul Sunday favorite album, "SunStorm," spoke with Nick Austin last week in contemplation of his upcoming performance with Sy Smith on Friday, Feb. 10, 2012 at Prive Deux. [Check out the full length interview](http://wdet.org/shows/new-soul-sunday/episode/zo-full-interview-20120205/ "The Full Interview") to hear Zo! talk about the influence of Detroit on his music, his approach to making music, twitter, and working with at-risk youth.






Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...