This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

So....@Yaris_Sanchez got on Ustream with her girl Cheril last night....

 There are way more pics...and no I am not going to 'tag' them. They are screen caps for crying out loud..smh. (I have since learned that it looks bad...despite what I see others doing and me doing it ONCE in the past. I haven't done it since homie. Not how I wanna be portrayed...)



And was nice enough to pose and model for us....Now like most of these chats, it was cool with the exception of some cornballs here and there. She was accommodating with the answers though. She even 'let her hair down' a lil bit..Hadn't been on in awhile so it was good to see her. She was also nice enough to acknowledge the site's work and its owner (that would be me...lol) in the chat, clear up some social network rumors (No, she doesn't have a Facebook or a Tumblr) and show us her Jack Daniels shirt....Oh and the homie Cheril got on too! I have some folks here are a fan of Cheril's too...

First though...Here are a couple of flicks from her leading up to the when she got on...








This outfit leads up to the Ustream....







Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...