This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

.I am hearing @bobatl 'shouldn't' have answered back....

Why the fuck not? There is a 'kiddie' division in rap now? Ya'll niggas kill me. It is okay to rob and chump Young Berg in PACKS (all 130 pounds or whatever he weighs) but  Bobby Ray can't send some bars back at ya'lls darlings?

You niggas slay me....But you are consistent. I knew you would do that. I can't wait for them to be dumb enough to diss a nigga you REALLY LOVE. I just wanna see if you will 'dirty mack' your favorite rapper and jump the fence to side with the 'new it things'.....I mean I know you will but I just wanna hear the excuses...'Cause I have seen some of you 'ride' when you THOUGHT a person WANTED to say your name. Regardless of 'age'.

HIT THE MUSIC- RICK RUDE....

Share:

1 comments:

The Niftian said...

FUCK 'EM! I listen to this track everytime I come across it because it is straight FYRE!!! I didn't know B.o.B. had it in him, really. But now that I know, I feel sorry for any other dope that wants to test young'n...hmph!

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...