This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@RosaAcosta...video...Holamun2 and some behind the scene pics from another shoot..








I am not sure if the video is working..Interesting....


The only reason why ANYONE IS LOOKING AT THIS VIDEO IS ROSA..So lets just hope these are 'technical' difficulties with BlipTV and not a 'pull that video so they can come to 'our' site to see it thing. lol Actually though, her in the SHIRT IN PICS would sell it so the video isn't needed. Besides, this post offers more than their product so if it plays or not, folks will be good...

Here is some MORE OF ROSA...Out and about...doing her thing..at the club...the gym...etc...etc...











Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...