This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I get hundreds of seach engine hits for @Yaris_Sanchez naked that just outta spite..

I am going to put up a post of her FULLY CLOTHED....Knowing that the post title will bring them all here to see her naked. That's how I am on it today....To the best of MY KNOWLEDGE there are no such shots of her in existence that are 'widespread' (You like what I did there don't you? I know..) @ naked.....

Her and her girl Cheril!!! People STILL come here looking for pictures of the lovely Cheril..









and just to rub it in....I'll give a shot of her a lil more undressed...here..
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...