This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

No..I really meant it..Go get that @Bigkrit....@ that last tweet....

Tracklist
1.) R4 (Intro)
2.) Rise & Shine
3.) R4 Theme Song
4.) Dreaming
5.) Rotation
6.) My Sub
7.) Sookie Now (ft. David Banner)
8.) American Rapstar
9.) Highs & Lows
10.) Shake It (ft. Joi)
11.) Made Alot (ft. Big Sant)
12.) Lions & Lambs
13.) King’s Blues
14.) Time Machine (ft. Chamillionaire)
15.) Get Right
16.) Amtrak
17.) Player’s Ballad (ft. Raheem DeVaughn)
18.) Another Naive Individual Glorifying Greed & Encouraging Racism
19.) Free My Soul
20.) The Vent
21.) Country Shit (Remix) (ft. Ludacris x Bun B)

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...