This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week- @ImaTotalPackage....aka Emmaly Lugo





As many times as I have featured her here you would have thought I would have done this already. I haven't..Hopefully this is not your first time seeing her. If so, you have been missing out. She is a pretty funny follow. She is also the lead in Bobby V's new video and she is in Cam'Ron/ Vado's new video.....Click the label, hit up the Tumblr account, put her in the search box or look to the side if you want to see more of her. Or just stay tuned into the blog. SHE IS ALWAYS WELCOMED AND FEATURED HERE. 




















Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...