This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Ivy League bound student in Florida pistol whips her mother.....




I mean..yeah...I am not saying she wouldn't have hit me....I am not saying that it wouldn't have happened. I am not even saying I wouldn't have called the cops. What I am saying is that the NANO SECOND SHE PUT THAT GUN DOWN, that would be her ABSOLUTE ASS. That's all I am saying...The cops would have had to come aight...To pull me up off her ass....If she wasn't dead yet..Fuck a scholarship...she might wanna be glad she could still breath without help...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...