This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I don't know what will be funnier...John Wall and Big Z exchange elbows...

Oh back to the funny though..I know how some of you look through those 'hate filled' glasses..This will either be seen as John beating up Z or Z being a bully. Lost in it to me will be the fact that neither of them REALLY wanted it to go any further than the 'bows. Z grabbing hold of John's arms and John with the 'Oh shit he is 7'2? Fuck do I do NOW?" look on his face....

Oh and if you don't know why J. Howard came at McGee.... recall that Howard was assessed a tech last time these two teams met for a flagrant foul.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...