This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@ShizzNitty..New video...Go Hard...song prod. by @therealsap..video shot by @killavision..

I have waited a long time to be able to type those three names together for something like this. Obviously, Shizz and Sap have collaborated before and separately Killavision has done with work with the two. Outside of the dope commercials, the three have not COMBINED TOGETHER TO A FULL MUSIC VIDEO. They have now though. Dope product. Oh and did I mention that Shizz's album is available on iTunes.....TODAY? 


B.O.S.S Business Over Sucker Sh#t....

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...