This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@rapsodymusic X Believe Me (video) X prod. by @9thWondermusic shot by @pricefilms/ Tracklisting for new album






Debut album : ‘The Idea of Beautiful’ 8.28.12

You need to get that.. 























UPDATED: She just released the album cover and the tracklisting..



1.) Motivation f/ Big Rube of the Dungeon Family (produced by Khrysis)
2.) Precious Wings (produced by Eric G)
3.) Believe Me (produced by 9th Wonder)
4.) Non-Fiction f/ Raheem DeVaughn & Ab-Soul (produced by 9th Wonder)






5.) The Drums (produced by 9th Wonder)
6.) Kinda Love f/ Nomsa Mazwai (produced by 9th Wonder)
7.) Celebrate (produced by E. Jones)
8.) Destiny (produced by Khrysis)
9.) Good Ol' Love f/ BJ The Chicago Kid (produced by 9th Wonder)
10.) In The Town f/ Nomsa Mazwai (produced by 9th Wonder)
11.) Round Table Discussion f/ Mac Miller & The Cool Kids (produced by 9th Wonder)
12.) The Cards f/ Big Remo (produced by Amp)
13.) Beautiful Music f/ Phonte (produced Ka$h)
14.) When I Have You f/ Nomsa Mazwai (produced by 9th Wonder)
*****Bonus Track: Believe Me (HaHaHaHa Remix) (produced by 9th Wonder)





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...