This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Okay..@Cyn_Santana by MartyMcFly160....Been looking ALL over for these...






IMG_8554





See, this makes me want to take some of these folks up on their offers to shoot them with my Canon. Great job Mr. McFly. I would rather see pics of her like this (and those camera phone pics) ANY DAY than those magazine 'glossies'. Seriously. These are NICE.








Some of the camera pictures I was talking about...






His tumblr http://martysphotos.tumblr.com/..I am going to post a some of the pics he took here and then let you get at the rest on his Tumblr. He deserves that respect for taking such great shots...They are HIS PICTURES afterall...




Cyn 31

Cyn 27

Cyn 7

I have been LOOKING ALL OVER FOR THESE PICTURES....Never knew who took 'em...

Cyn 53

Cyn 19

Cyn 48

IMG_8523

IMG_8524





IMG_8604
IMG_8596

IMG_8508

IMG_8507

Cyn

Cyn 3
Cyn 6

I mean...wow....Ya'll want more? Okay cool...here you go...Just click on the pics..It takes you to Marty's other great flicks...

Cyn 42




Cyn 41

Cyn 12

Cyn 33
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...