This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Album cover designed by @CSphoto_design)/tracklisting) @Zo3hree5ive X ManMade album ft. @SyberSpace, @phontigallo, @gwenbunn & more






While I am over here enjoying the FE Music: The Reworks album (Which I still haven't written about but trust me, it is coming), I am EQUALLY excited about the new music that my man Zo! has coming for us.

As you can READ below, the album, which is due out May 21, 2013, features some very dope artists. It looks like another one in the belt for FE. This is his second album but DEFINITELY not his second offering. Go on ahead and type in 'Just Visiting'/Zo! into your Google search bar and see what you come up with. (You could also do that here as there are some links on the blog itself.)


1. The Train feat. Sy Smith
2. Count To Five feat. Gwen Bunn
3. New In Town (Happy) feat. 1-O.A.K. & Carlitta Durand
4. Making Time feat. Phonte & Choklate
5. Tell Me Something New feat. Jeanne Jolly
6. ManMade feat. Phonte
7. We Are On The Move feat. Eric Roberson
8. Show Me The Way feat. Anthony David & Carmen Rodgers
9. For Tina
10. Out In The World feat. Choklate & Phonte
11. Body Rock feat. Sy Smith
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...