This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@OTRecords X @BobbyDimesOT links with his Homie Peedi Crakk @RealPeedicrakk X Out Delaware (Remix) prod. by @thebeatbully







I know you are reading the tagline and thinking that is some 'canned' Internet headline. No. They are homies for real. I've heard him talk to him. True kinship. It shows on the track. Dope stuff.


Shoutout to my boy Bobby too. I see you out here plair. Keep killing 'em.

More Philly on the track to add to the Meek Mill sample from Shizz Nitty's dope remix of Sox In Da Air.. (Meek has a stellar verse on the track..)







-- Clean - http://www.sharebeast.com/a9eaut1sfjbp

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...