This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Life) For the ladies who want to know all about cars: @girlsautoclinic









I think you've seen 'Banksonit" on the blog in another capacity but she is also a FULL FUNCTIONING MECHANIC. As in, she can get under your hood, tell you what's wrong with your whip and FIX IT type mechanic. Not a model playing mechanic. Check out her Facebook and of course her Twitter....


Here's today entry from her.







Today, a co-worker came up to me and said I had a flat tire. 2 years ago I would have panicked and immediately asked for help from anyone. 

I was a little concerned as I just changed my tires in February. But I went outside and checked it out anyway. The tire was low, not flat. 

I had an inexpensive air compressor in my trunk and I used that to pump it up. I inspected the tire as much as I could with my car on the ground to look for any signs of a leak. I also checked the tire valve stem (where you put air in the tires) and found that it was leaking air. These things cost like $1.00 each!

I'm going to take my car back to the place I bought the tires and tire valve stems and see if they will replace the stem at no cost. It is only $1 but the tire must be dismounted and remounted on the rim in order to replace the stem.

I feel so great being able to solve this problem on my own!!!
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...