This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Bobby Hurley responds to Jalen Rose's comments about Duke...

I guess my thing was that I thought Jalen's comments were made in HINDSIGHT. Not as in, he FEELS THAT WAY NOW. I can't speak for Jalen though. That is just how I took 'em. Clearly, others did not take this that way....Still can't wait to see the Fab Five 30 for 30 though....

By the way, I never felt that Carmen or Stan, who both played for Coach K were Uncle Toms so yeah....I mean I 'get it' but yeah. Corey Maggette CERTAINLY doesn't give off that air. Again, I think I know what Jalen meant but yeah....AND I TOOK IT AS HE WAS SPEAKING OF HIS PAST THOUGHTS. Seen him talk to glowingly about Grant Hill and Jay Williams to think otherwise. I could be wrong. Or perhaps I just don't like making those type of leaps. I know CHRIS WEBBER follows the blog's Twitter. I would love to know what he thinks of this....



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...