This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures/Videos) Get Familiar with @TheJorgieMason











As always, there are unfiltered pics there too.... So you know it is real so to speak....




You can to know more about her in this video...























Vote for her on Facebook! Here is her page and the link to where you can vote for her via Cakez Mag...

























https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jorgie-Mason/164282416959732?ref=hl











 











Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...