This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Videos) @thedailyshow's Jon Stewart breaks down the Debate and @fivethirtyeight (Nate Silver) talks polls






This was after Barack asked Cindy 'Can you say that a little louder..." Peep homie in the back like 'Uh oh.." 



I'm glad to see we weren't 'crazy'.... lmao








Binder full of women slander...The Blunt Amendment blunder...





and of course the 'Benghazi attacks' blunder... 








I like how he BROKE DOWN THE 'POLLS' and how we probably put too much into them. EITHER WAY. Whether Barack is winning or not.



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...