This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Audio) Get Familiar with @NittyScottMC X The BoomBox Diaries Vol 1. EP is out now btw.












I have had a lot of you ask me, like you don't know how to use Google or something, JUST WHO IS THIS NITTY SCOTT THE MC person I always talk about. We aren't gonna get into the 'context' of how her name comes up but lets just suffice it to say she fills a void and dispels a myth. Yeah...lets just leave it at that. I'm still waiting for her and Rapsody to get on a track together....



















 Anyway, here are some SONGS by her with some of YOUR favorite artists to let you know what it is you are missing. Maybe you remember her from the BET Cypher from '11...
















Bulshit Rap

http://soundcloud.com/nittyscottmc/04-bullsh-t-rap





























Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...