This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chromosome of The Week- @LexiT16


First I am going to show the 'model' picture, which I DO LIKE. Then I am going to show you what we all by now know are my favorites. The 'How you look in the streets' look...That's MY LOOK RIGHT THERE. I wanna know that. That is more important to me than the 'magic' pictures. That's just me though....

I'm thinking ya'll not gonna be disappointed....

About her: From Cleveland from what I can ascertain but in Central Florida (Orlando I believe...) Very nice but FEISTY. Did I mention she was Puerto Rican? Or at least that is a part of her ethniticity? (Apologies as normally I have ALL THE INFO YOU NEED. She is actually pretty smart. Her shit is UNDER WRAPS. I like that.) The tats are on point too...Looking forward to more pictures...













Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...