This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Something new from @shizznitty & @OTRrecords "M.O.B." and a recap of of that last few releases..



Since I see folks coming through. (Shoutout to the cat in Switzerland that keeps poppin' through...I see you..) Album coming soon...B.O.S.S Business Over Sucker Shit...March 29th...


First the new....    Shizz Nitty ft. Animal and ( @garci87 )Garcia- M.O.B.                  

 

 

 

Shizz Nitty- Put Ya Dukes Up  

                       

 

 

 

 

Shizz Nitty- Hustle Hard (Freestyle)    

                  

 

 

 


 

 

Chuck50- Right Above It  

   





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...