This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Some of you have asked me about the hashtag/show #TheMorningJones ft. @bomani_jones

It is VERY hard for me to explain him 'cause he is just him. So I will let this clip do it. Now, I have to preface this by saying he MIGHT RUB YOU THE WRONG WAY 'cause he is very opinionated. (Sound familiar?) and doesn't always say the 'popular thing'. He is also very EDUCATED AND WELL VERSED ON HIS SHIT so I would suggest you give him more than one listen. @ his show. I had to do that. I won't lie. I am MORE THAN ENOUGH man to admit that.  Now, I have put him in my morning routine. Either on the computer or the Blackberry, I am NOT MISSING the live show if I can help it. His co-hosts are equally as funny. I won't spoil that for you though. @ who they are and how they get down.

You probably have seen him on Around The Horn (With that cotdamm belt...lol) or some other ESPN shows so you may already know him and not realize he has a show of his own. The Score is where you can listen to him at. I wouldn't suggest him if I didn't think his show was good. It is good enough for me to still listen even WHEN I DISAGREE WITH HIM. I'll let that sink in for a second....

Damm...I guess I could describe him. I lied. My bad.... and if you listen or follow on Twitter, you might just hear him engage with some of the people you follow. Or tear apart your favorite star...Or say the shit that you want to say but it feels like no one else with any cotdamm sense can seem to grasp....

Consider this my official endorsement of the show (for what it is worth...).....as shocking as it may come to some..Thank ya'll for introducing me to his show ya'll. You know who you are. Ya'll got me. I am a fan now.

Enjoy the video on the 'Football Lockout'...from one Bomani Jones


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...