This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@RapperBIgPooh's mixtape...@DJFlashJLeague...hosted by @StatikSelekt ...#FatBoyFresh..



Get it here....

Rapper Big Pooh - FatBoyFresh Vol. 1 Mix Tracklist

 
01. Fresh [prod. Young RJ]
02. Fortune & Fame (ft. Glasses Malone, Kida, and Focus…) [prod. Focus…]
03. Wooden Wall Silverware [prod. Madlib]
04. U Can (ft. Stat Quo) [prod. Young RJ]
05. I’m the Man [prod. Black Milk] (Cuts by DJ Flash)
06. Get It In (ft. Khrysis) [prod. Young RJ]
07. The Change (ft. Naledge of Kidz In The Hall, Carlitta Durand & Verbs) [prod. Mr. Porter]
08. By the Book (ft. O-Dash) [prod. Khrysis]
09. State of the Union (ft. T3 of Slum Village) [prod. Young RJ]
10. People (ft. Posdnuos of De La Soul) [prod. Young RJ]
11. Zone Out [prod. D.R., with Young RJ (Cuts by DJ Flash)
12. M.A.S.H. [prod. S1]
13. ETA [prod. Young RJ] (Cuts by DJ Flash)
14. Gotem [prod. Khrysis]

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...