This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

One of the most underrated beatmakers in the game to me...@Khrysis....Making a beat..

Yes, all of my fellow fans of the people that I like musically know of him but the 'casual' hip hop fan does not. Hopefully that will change soon. You can either follow the Youtube 'trail' by watching this video there,  hit the label at the end of this post with his name on it or IF YOU ARE FORTUNATE, unmute the music player and be treated to some of his other sonic offerings via said music player. Talented cat for sure....

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...