This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Oh...@ImaTotalPackage is gonna be in Straight Stuntin Magazine....

Oh this is gonna be fun...@ watching the cats in the shop go 'crazy' and then look at me like 'Hey...is that the young lady that you show "Good Morning' pictures of regularly on the site?" Emmaly Lugo....

Much like my musical tastes....Anyhow....Here is a look...No disso but notice how she ACTUALLY looks like....well...HERSELF. @ how some of the others that folks like who don't when they are in the books...

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...