This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

My boy @Charlie_Smarts & @KooleyHigh video...Rae Intro........video



This is a joint from Kooley High's Eastern Standard Time.....

In case you aren't familiar with the members they are as follows:

Charlie Smarts, Tab-One, and Rapsody do the spitting. Foolery and The Sinopsis handle the production and DJ Ill Digitz handles the DJing. Yes, that is the same Rapsody that is currently signed to 9thWonder's label. JAMLA



I said Charlie's name in that vain 'cause I had something else to share. Hopefully CHARLIE AUTHORIZED this (If you didn't fam, holla me on either Twitter and I can take it down..)


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...