This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@macmiller, @pharoahemonche, @lilbthebasedGod, @KingMez...all blessed by @phontigallo.New 'Tigallo..new 'Tigallo...

 (Baltimore...AFRAM...)


(Blogger's note: If the words are highlighted in BLUE...then there is a LINK AND MORE INFO THERE. Click it. Trust me...)



Ya'll (his fans)...CORRECTION...WE...have always wanted folks to know the TRUE TALENTS of one Phonte Coleman. Ya'll BETTER BE SUPPORTING THIS NEWNESS THAT HE IS BLESSING FOLKS WITH. He has MORE COMING TOO. (That track with him, 9th and Drake for starters..Charlie Smartz from Kooley High..and more....)

This is just a short list of NEW MUSIC that he has out. Either rapping or singing on the hooks. I personally LIKE WHAT HE IS DOING. This is the music business ya'll and he SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO WORK WITH THE ARTISTS HE RESPECTS and that will introduce him to new fans. Stop being selfish ya'll. Shit...lol Let that nigga GET HIS SHINE.

It is funny that he said this on his latest podcast..

'Wouldn't know how to reach a 17 year old at this point...'

 Gordon Gartrelle Radio w/Phonte...Podcast..


Simply because he by just 'doing him' and working with these artist, he will. Without trying. Say what you want about these kids and their style but they DO KNOW MUSIC FOR THE MOST PART. They are VERY accepting of being out of their 'comfort zone'. I dig that.

Old and new fans support this man. This is how it should be. We (the older generation) can't stand on top of the 'mountain' and frown down on these new artists/younger fans of hip hop. We hated it when it happened to us..It is only right that we reach out and support 'em. Yes YOU NIGGA. I am talking to you. That doesn't mean that you have to LOVE IT but you should at least respect 'em and help 'em.

Peep out the new tracks he has out at this moment....

Mac Miller- I'll Be There ft Phonte




 Base To Your Face- Lil B, Jean Grae, 9th Wonder & Phonte



and he still is doing 'him'..@ Phonte. No reaching..Ya dig. I fuckin' love it personally. Him with King Mez and then him with Pharoahe Monch and Styles P..



Phonte/Styles P/Pharoahe Monch









Bonus that I posted up before from him and 9th...
Blessings



In case you missed that boatload of shit he dropped in February...Unreleased tracks...For those of you younger fans also who may not know that Phonte raps....WELL. He doesn't just sing on hooks. (Although he does that VERY WELL too.)


Courtesy of 2Dopeboyz

DOWNLOAD: Phonte – Blessings (prod. Khrysis) | Mediafire


DOWNLOAD: RJD2 – A Rollerskating Jam f. Percy Miracles & NeNe Rogers | Mediafire
- 2004: Me, RJD2 and YahZarah gettin’ our rollerskate on. One of Percy Miracles’ last appearances.
DOWNLOAD: Phonte – Hard To Do Right f. Tony & Harvey Mayfield | Mediafire
- 2001: Me and 9th Wonder playin’ Curtis Mayfield’s (fictional) and way less talented bros Tony and Harvey.
DOWNLOAD: Phonte – Sunflower’s Lament f. Tony Mayfield | Mediafire
- 2002: Another Tigallo Must Die joint w/ my short-lived Tony Mayfield character.
DOWNLOAD: Slum Village – So Much Better (Original Demo) f. Phonte | Mediafire
- 2009: My hook reference vocals for what later became Slum Village’s Faster.


Now of course he is STILL FOREIGN EXCHANGE all day...Please don't forget. Shout out to Nicolay, Yah, Darien, Sy, Zo!,Chris, Aimee and 'em....













Oh this isn't just a HOBBY either...They are GRAMMY NOMINATED....Peep their pre-Grammy show in Los Angeles...


 I am sincerely hoping that a whole lot more fans come about because of these QUALITY features, releases and such. I already know the solo album is gonna be the shit. I just want to make sure that it gets heard by as many folks as possible. I think this cat deserves that honestly. I have hesitated to do an out and out post like this in dedication to him but I feel like there is no time like the present. I will say this again. 


All of you 'fans' that support him BETTER SHOW SOME DAMM SUPPORT WHEN THIS MAN LAYS HIS SOUL ON WAX FOR US in the coming months with this solo album. 'Cause truthfully to me, he is one of the best to ever do it. That is MY OPINION and I am not ashamed to say it. I dig his music like that. For what it is worth...

Ah the perks of having your own spot. You can say stuff like that. Seriously, hope you guys enjoy the music and be on the lookout for more stuff from Phonte Coleman, FE and their outfit. 





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...