This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

It is DEFINITELY @ImaTotalPackage @Team305 @FalonRonae @JazzyGoGetIt time...Lets lighten it up here...

*Before we lighten it up though, I'm going to address a picture that I want to put up here. In light of the recent 'shock sites' we have around, the MTOs, the WSHHs and shit, I don't want ya'll to think I am putting this picture up of this young lady with her Mother to be DISRESPECTFUL to her or for ya'll to 'ridicule' her. I often get on these sites for their OUTLANDISH 'outcries' when it comes to women and their kids but how they 'laud and applaud' any hetro male who brings his kids around the same shit. (Yeah, we didn't exactly TEAR INTO LEBRON when he had his son poolside in Miami that one year now did we? Oh...Although some might now...lol.) It is the young lady's job and quite frankly, SHE LIVES IN A TROPICAL LOCALE. (Miami) She is gonna see that WALKING DOWN THE STREET. So I personally don't see the issue. No 'acts' are being performed in front of her or anything so...Yeah...

I suppose I could just 'not put the picture up' but I think the time is now to do JUST THE THING. Just as it was time to 'call out bad mothers for being bad mothers', it is time to stop with the pain brush mentality and acting like idiots over simple things like pictures. That's America for you though. Sexually charged in one breath and real 'hush hush' on the next. Can't make up you minds...@ SOME OF YOU. It is sad. There should be NOTHING wrong with the picture yet I can't help but think ONE IDIOT will run his or her mouth off about 'How that isn't right?" or start calling her outta her name. Showing their own emotional thong and shit...smh...

A lot of them gals ya'll lust after are with child and it is OKAY. Let me nip this shit in the BUD FROM THE DOOR.... I know a lot of you love to get on your horse and ask that rhetorical question:


"What is she gonna say to her kid?"- You

The truth works. You see, I am a believer in the truth. It is when you lie and hold shit in the dark that it can be 'used' to hurt you. Her little girl CLEARLY knows her mother models. She is not sheltered from it. She takes the flicks, gets the money and they do what they do. Now I don't KNOW Emmaly Lugo personally so I won't take this 'any further' but I just felt the need 'explain' why it is up here and to let you niggas know EARLY that I won't publish comments that I feel would be disrespectful. If you wanna copy the pictures and run off on some 'rant' about someone you DON'T KNOW ON SOME HATER SHIT ON YOUR SPOT be my FUCKING GUEST. That isn't me. I mean lets not act like she is one of the 'Housewives' or some of these less than honorable gals out here. She takes pictures. Ooooooh...Get her Scarlett Letter out. Cornball. How 'bout we brand you for the goofy shit you....okay...okay....okay...Another post....another time. Here are the pictures.


(And actually, I don't think this was a shoot..It was at a WATER PARK..That is the kicker. But I know how people 'logic leap' so the rant still stands...)















*Sorry Emmaly & the gang. Ya'll probably don't come here much for anything else but the pictures I post of you but this is how I do. I like to 'explain' things. Sorry if you got caught in the crossfire. Sincerely. Hope you don't mind....
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...