This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

If you came here for the 'deep', intellectual/go in shit....yeah....Today MIGHT NOT BE the

best day for that. Oh wait, I do have something brewing. I stand corrected. Coming some time today...One of these three....

-The lameness that is 'the usage of the #pause' both on and off the Net.

-Revisiting the 'momma' syndrome that is plaguing some of you niggas via the 'holding on too tight to your momma'/hatred of males over 30 'cause they look like the niggas that your mother used to bring home when you were little

or a favorite of mine...


- Niggas (ignorant people in general) using someone being 'invested' in something as some sorta 'bad thing' while THEY ARGUE UP AND DOWN WITH THE SAME EMOTION ABOUT SAID THING/this bullshit ya'll keep running up with talking about 'You can tell the story is personal for a lot of you'...Yeah that one needs to REALLY BE ADDRESSED 'cause that is some BULLSHIT.




I may come up with something in the meanwhile but the FIRST & last one are some things that I have BEEN MULLING AROUND with for a minute so they will LIKELY get the nod. Stay tuned and enjoy the flicks man. Hell, for some of you they may be the last thing you see after I make the 'serious' post because I get the FUNNY FEELING you aren't gonna like what I type. 


Par for the course. Fuck it though.....Truth hurts...



 
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...