This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

If for some unknown reason you don't have Pusha T's new tape....




Here you go...

01. Intro
02. My God
03. I Still Wanna Rock (Feat. Rick Ross And Ab-Liva)
04. Money On My Mind Freestyle
05. Feeling Myself (Feat. Kevin Cossom)
06. Blow-Funk Flex Freestyle
07. Cook It Down Freestyle
08. Open Your Eyes
09. Can I Live Freestyle
10. Raid (Feat. 50 Cent And Pharrell)
11. Touch It (Feat. Kanye West)
12. Speakers Going Hammer Freestyle
13. Alone In Vegas Outro


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...