This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@7thStori ...Ah shit..."Best Song Ever"....."Oh shit, I finally made it in the fuckin blog.."....



You know there is one thing that I ABSOLUTELY had to learn as a youth. It was pretty simple. Sometimes being diplomatic isn't good enough. You have to show some fight....I fucks with it..even it the bullet was meant for me. That's how authentic I am going to keep it. @ that line in the post title..."

I think she pretty much covered how she feels about those who don't 'like her music' in those first couple of bars no?
Share:

1 comments:

80 said...

Lol it was for a lot of u blog ppl! :P All in the name of love!

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...