This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Part 1: Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week- Breezy Butterfly

This young lady Duval, Florida has QUITE THE WEBSITE. I mean I am just a bit mad I didn't think of looking for this.



She tweets quite often and is very engaging. She has WAY MORE PICTURES AT HER SPOT. Go visit her site:

http://www.breezybutterfly.com/

Enjoy.

TWEET HER HERE!:

Blogger's note:

Her Twitter has changed/or is the process of being changed. When I get it, I will update you. ASAP.

Blogger's Note: I thought I told you @ those who THINK they have this 'series' pegged out as far as what kinda young ladies will be featured....
Share:

1 comments:

Steph B-More said...

i like her hair. lol
but what is her twitter.
i think i missed it.

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...