This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Mega Post) @CubanDolllv X aka Anivlis...Another one..




She puts up TONS OF PICS so that is how these end up as Mega Posts. Otherwise, I would be putting up pics of her EVERY 3 HOURS...LMAO No complaints though from me. @ how she does it what she does.










You've seen her before here.  and here..



Let me save SOME of you some embarrassment though before you go thinking of tweeting your 'best lines' at her or hitting her up on Instagram with the 'extra' shit. Don't. lmao There is a captioned conversation down at the bottom that pretty much explains why...

Just enjoy the pics, hit the like, keep whatever comment you make light and keep on pushing is what I suggest. As you should be doing to begin with..







































This is a super throwback...

This is a throwback...






Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...