This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) Mega Post (62 pics worth) featuring X @AnivlisBomb

























Looks like she is back online and still posting dope pics so I figured that now would be a great time to do a mega post.




































Her other post should have WAY MORE HITS THAN IT DOES. I think ya'll are sleeping on her. That's just my opinion though. Enjoy...




















Add caption



















































































































Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...