This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Videos) @Jeanne_Jolly X @burnoff (Chris Boerner) X Run Run Rudolph

Jeanne Jolly in Philadelphia w/The Foreign Exchange.. Zo! in the background




I always show her w/@FEOfficial but understand she does her OWN THING TOO... Here they are in  Elizabeth City, NC.. Chris is EVERYWHERE... @ playing.




Oh you are new to The Foreign Exchange/and/or Jeanne Jolly...Here you go...




Here is a lil more of Jeanne...doing something you may not have seen her do..






Let me put this into some PERSPECTIVE FOR YOU....This is ALSO JEANNE....











Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...