This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) Twitter 2 X Chromosome Of the Week (Part 2) - @CassiieMeLinda... 'Tis the Season..


Lets see what she has been up to... Just in case ya'll forgot about her ( I don't know how you could but eh..) I don't know HOW I have NOT made here the 2 X of the Week especially after all the features I have done of her here. smh You probably will recognize some of them from a few of the flicks I put up.
























































You can vote for her for here http://www.topwebmodel2011.com/vote.html




























































She says this was a 'blooper'..lol Somehow, I don't think folks would mind seeing it..




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...