This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video/ Candid Pictures) @Wankaego X @BlurStarLive (Promo Video ) and some candid flicks of her out and about..


















































                                     




Thinking of bringing her to your area? Keep reading... info below..

I wanna bring her to my area... But I'm only gonna do it if I KNOW niggas are gonna come out. (Ya'll won't make me look bad outchea...That's what you won't do...Nope. @ low turnout..) Ya'll trying to come out to see her then let me know.. @ those of you who live in the area. I mean both areas too. I would bring her to Winston..(919 and or 828 too..) Gotta holla at me though.

If YOU WANT HER IN YOUR AREA, hit her here...



Bookwankaego@gmail.com
 







This fucking picture is just so dope..




 
 

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...