This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Interview/Video/Pictures) @ChrisSkillz X The Warehouse Exclusive X Quick 'School Night' Chat..



I FINALLY had to a chance to catch to Chris live and in person. Well worth coming out on a 'school night' for. Set was short but even with the limited number of songs, I got confirmation of everything I thought of the young man. He has the goods. Most cats have a fly name but don't live up to it. Not this cat. Nope. State City Music has a good one. Now I know you guys don't know me for the audio/video 'Chats'(interviews if you will..) but today I decided to switch things up a bit. We are going to sit down and talk more but here is a just a lil taste of what to expect in the future.* The 'chat' is a 'raw one' so if you are at work, turn it down a bit. Or wait 'till you can get at home or on your phone. He speaks on his new projects and such...One of which is FEATURED HERE on the homepage of the blog.





In case you can't get back there here is the link for that. http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2011/11/mixtape-chrisskillz-x-beyond-sky.html  The link to download his music is there.


Get at Chris Skillz on Facebook as well as his Twitter handle that is in the blog's title post.. 








*I hate hearing myself talk. @ why you don't I don't do 'audio chats' that much but if I am going to call it the 'Chat Series,' well...audio might be in order.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...